Friday, December 28, 2007

Second Life Statistics: 27-Dec-2007

SL Stats 27-12-2007

Made some more updates, the numbers now have decimal notations for easy reading. I have made the axis of the graph auto adjust to the values, this will give some more definition to the graph on lower peak concurrency. I also removed the times from the bottom of the graph. Lastly I added a Peak concurrency record indicator, which you don't see now but will when there is a record concurrency.

I have the daily graph now in a state where I like it, but I'm open to any ideas or suggestions.
A future plan, is linking this graph to a page that has more statistics on Second Life and other virtual worlds.

3 comments:

  1. Frans,
    Do you do long term overviews as well?

    It would be interesting to have a graph for 2007, showing minimum, maximum and medium concurrency per day (or week), throughout the year.

    Or is this available somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sered, I actually just started collecting Statistics this month. But do plan to create such overviews.

    Tateru Nino has been collecting stats for over a year. You can see her overviews here. http://taterunino.net/statistical%20graphs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frans,

    Thanks for pointing that out, I'll check Tateru's for older data. But your graphs are useful as well, thanks!

    ReplyDelete