Thursday, August 03, 2006

I will keelhaul you all, Arrr.

Captain Morgan Flint helped me find my Pirate name, Arrr. Seems about right, I am little bit crazy. We even seem to be related, i'm the crazy brother of the all serious Capt'n.
Walk the plank you land lubber, and use the link underneed to get your pirate name.


My pirate name is:


Mad Davy Flint



Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network
Quizes like these are older then the internet itself, but they are still fun from time to time. It actually brought me on to a idea. We need a "What kind of SL'er are you" quiz, Hoochie blingtard or Gorean Furry. Would be fun for Mad Davy Flint's like me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment