Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Photos from the Ex-Linden Independence Day Party

Ham Rambler from the Dublin sim and Community organized a Ex-Linden Independence Day Party for Lindens or their alts to come together with the community and have a fun time, and reintroduce each other with new or old avatars.

Hamlet Au/Linden showed up as well, to report on the party for his blog. In style he arrived in just his boxers and a tie. He claimed he forgot to change after a Nude 'Party' the day before.

"Hamlet Au: Oh wait, I forgot I was last at that RMB nude party, and forgot to change.  Oh well, boxers work in a pub of drunk people, right? "

"Hamlet Au: Yeah I got my tie on, so I'm still dressed in business casual!"

Ex-Linden Independence Day Party @ Dublin (8)
Looks like the girl on the left from Hamlet got all excited about it.


I took more picture of the party, which you can see in the slideshow. I was running the viewer on low settings and on 800x600, meaning the pictures aren't nearly as good as they could be. I also added a Slideshow from Ziki Questi, her pictures are somewhat better. ;)

Outing of Linden Alts!


Ziki Questi Pictures:



Links:
Ex-Linden Independence Day Party annoucement
New World Notes post on party
Recap on 30% Lay off at Linden Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment