Sunday, February 11, 2007

Great Builds of SL... creating the next edition


Just about a year ago, I put together a virtual book called Great Builds of SL, vol 1. It covered some of my favorite structures around SL, some of which still exist and some of which have moved on.
I've been thinking for a long time about doing a second edition, and have been getting a lot of requests, so it's time to make it happen. This year, the only requirement is that the build be somewhere in Second Life where any avatar can visit using a landmark or slurl.
This is a hearty call/plea for people to tell me about the builds in SL that really wow them, because SL has gotten a lot bigger and I'm sure there is stuff out there that I just do not know about. I promise to look at everything. Drop a landmark or folder of landmarks on Forseti Svarog, or send an email to forseti.svarog - at - gmail - dot - com. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment